Successful companies make assessment, evaluation, and implementation of their diversity policies an integral part of their management system. An organization’s success and competitiveness may very well depend upon its ability to embrace and promote diversity. Companies that encourage diversity in the workplace inspire all of their employees to perform to their highest abilities.
Key points will include:
- How to create a safe and affirming space for promoting diversity in the workplace
- How to successfully implement diversity in a company’s workplace policies, including legal and ethical issues such as discrimination, harassment, bullying, etc.
- Why diversity training alone is not sufficient for your organization, and why a strategy must be created and implemented to create a culture of diversity.
- Taking full advantage of the benefits of diversity in the workplace is not without its challenges. How do deal with those challenges.
- How to deal with employees who refuse to accept that the social and cultural makeup of their workplace is changing.
- How to encourage a diverse workforce to feel comfortable and safe communicating varying points of view.
- And, of course, any additional issues that our interactive meeting process encourages us to address in the area of diversity.