Please join us for our next meeting.
Date: Tues Feb 10, 2015
Time: 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Place: ClearVision Optical
425 Rabro Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Members are FREE. Non-Members pay $25. A light dinner will be served.
For more information, e-mail Jerry Siegel or call 516-364-1116,
Please RSVP by clicking on
I will be attending.
Non-members, please PAY for this event by clicking
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARE
Negotiating is a skill that is very important in all aspects of business.
Join us on Feb 10th to learn how to effectively negotiate with your clients, your employees, and your suppliers.
Our panel of experts will share negotiating techniques and real-world examples that can be used in every situation.
Our panel includes the following experienced negotiators:
This promises to be a very special night that will benefit everyone.
- David Abeshouse is a business dispute resolution lawyer, concentrating his practice in Alternative Dispute Resolution.
He serves as a neutral Mediator and Arbitrator on the Commercial Panel of Neutrals of the American Arbitration Association.
- Jeff Schwartz is an experienced litigator, author, and speaker. For over 30 years, he has negotiated with attorneys, judges, vendors,
and claims adjusters. He is licensed to practice in New York, California, District of Columbia, and the Unites States Supreme Court.
- John W. Tinghitella is a nationally known negotiation expert. His company, Humble Confidence Inc., is a training and speaking consultancy
focused on Negotiation and Communication excellence. John believes that the true goal of a successful negotiation
is to achieve "both-win" outcomes.
- Don Levine (President, Sharp Search) (Moderator)
Please join us and invite your friends. They'll be glad you did!
Join Us on LinkedIn
ODNLI has formed a LinkedIn Group to connect with its members.
join the ODNLI LinkedIn group
to interact with other ODNLI
ODNLI 2014/2015 Program Schedule
- Sept . . Social Media for Business (JHerzlich, MTobol, RKruse, DPinkowitz)
- Oct . . Engaging Employees at Work (Michael Stallard, Mitchel Dickey)
- Nov . . Hiring and Retention (Barbara DeMatteo, Aoifa O'Donnell)
- Dec . . Communications for Networking & Presenting (Alyse Parise)
- Jan . . Family Business Panel (David Friedfeld, Mitchell Nesenoff, Brandyn Gold)
- Feb . . Negotiating Techniques (Jeff Schwartz, David Abeshouse, John Tinghitella)
- Mar . . Financial Exit Strategies (Keith Simmons, Anthony Citrolo, Susan Ganz)
- Apr . . Employee Development (Marc Miller, Mary Crisafulli, Tracy Holloman)
- May . . Time Management (Jerry Siegel, Jeff Levy, Andrea Feinberg)
- Jun . . Customer Acquisition and Retention (Jeff Goldberg, Randi Busse)